Erwin Schrodinger - Collected Works (15 books)

seeders: 75
leechers: 9
updated:
Added by workerbee in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

Schrodinger, Erwin - Collected Works (15 books)
  • _ERWIN SCHRÖDINGER - Collected Works (15 books).txt (5.2 KB)
  • _MY FINAL TORRENT & A FOND FAREWELL.txt (1.8 KB)
  • _workerbee.txt (0.5 KB)
  • Schrodinger, Erwin - Collected Papers on Wave Mechanics, 3e (Chelsea, 1982).pdf (21.0 MB)
  • Schrodinger, Erwin - Erwin Schrödinger’s Color Theory [ed. Niall] (Springer, 2017).pdf (2.3 MB)
  • Schrodinger, Erwin - Expanding Universes (Cambridge, 1956).pdf (3.2 MB)
  • Schrodinger, Erwin - Letters on Wave Mechanics (Open Road, 2011).epub (942.5 KB)
  • Schrodinger, Erwin - Mind and Matter (Cambridge, 1959).pdf (2.2 MB)
  • Schrodinger, Erwin - My View of the World (Cambridge, 2008).epub (1.7 MB)
  • Schrodinger, Erwin - Nature and the Greeks & Science and Humanism (Cambridge, 2014).pdf (5.1 MB)
  • Schrodinger, Erwin - On Modern Physics (Collier, 1962).pdf (5.7 MB)
  • Schrodinger, Erwin - Science and Humanism_ Physics in Our Time (Cambridge, 1961).pdf (3.3 MB)
  • Schrodinger, Erwin - Science Theory and Man (Dover, 1957).pdf (3.9 MB)
  • Schrodinger, Erwin - Space-Time Structure (Cambridge, 1988).pdf (6.5 MB)
  • Schrodinger, Erwin - Statistical Thermodynamics, 2e (Cambridge, 1964).pdf (7.7 MB)
  • Schrodinger, Erwin - Statistical Thermodynamics, 2e (Dover, 1989).epub (4.3 MB)
  • Schrodinger, Erwin - The Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics [ed. Bitbol] (Ox Bow, 1995).pdf (18.0 MB)
  • Schrodinger, Erwin - What is Life and Other Scientific Essays (Doubleday, 1956).pdf (12.9 MB)
  • Schrodinger, Erwin - What is Life, Mind and Matter, and Autobiographical Sketches (Cambridge, 2013).epub (530.9 KB)
  • Bibliography
    • Bibliography of Erwin Schrödinger’s Work [from Schrödinger’s World View, ed. Götschl, 1992].pdf (1,014.6 KB)
    Papers
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - A Combinatorial Problem in Counting Cosmic Rays (1951).pdf (122.1 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - A Method of Determining Quantum-Mechanical Eigenvalues... (1940).pdf (666.3 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - A New Exact Solution in Non-Linear Optics (1943).pdf (526.0 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - A Thermodynamic Relation between Frequency-Shift and Broadening (1955).pdf (317.0 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - An Undulatory Theory of the Mechanics of Atoms and Molecules (1926).pdf (1.2 MB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Are There Quantum Jumps I (1952).pdf (1.6 MB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Are There Quantum Jumps II (1952).pdf (1.1 MB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Boolean Algebra and Probability Theory (1940).pdf (1.7 MB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Contributions to Born’s New Theory of the Electromagnetic Field (1935).pdf (691.8 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Dirac's New Electrodynamics (1952).pdf (101.4 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Discussion of probability relations between separated systems (1935).pdf (911.5 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Dynamics and Scattering-Power of Born's Electron (1942).pdf (2.9 MB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Electric Charge and Current engendered by combined Maxwell-Einstein-Fields (1954).pdf (754.6 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Exchange and Spin (1941).pdf (2.0 MB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Fragment from an Unpublished Dialogue of Galileo (1955).pdf (333.9 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Further Studies on Solving Eigenvalue Problems by Factorization (1941).pdf (2.1 MB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Indeterminism and Free Will (1936).pdf (197.9 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Infinitesimal Affine Connections with Twofold Einstein-Bargmann Symmetry (1945).pdf (1.7 MB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Irreversibility (1950).pdf (1.7 MB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Maxwell's and Dirac's Equations in the Expanding Universe (1940).pdf (2.0 MB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Mean Free Path of Protons in the Universe (1938).pdf (103.4 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Measurement of Length and Angle in Quantum Mechanics (1954).pdf (107.3 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Might Perhaps Energy be a Merely Statistical Concept (1958).pdf (568.0 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Must the Photon Mass be Zero (1955).pdf (381.6 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Nature of the Nebular Red-Shift (1939).pdf (96.5 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Non-Linear Optics (1942).pdf (3.4 MB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - On Distant Affine Connection (1945).pdf (941.0 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - On the Differential Identities of an Affinity (1951).pdf (558.3 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - On the Solutions of Wave Equations for Non-Vanishing Rest-Mass... (1941).pdf (3.0 MB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Pentads, Tetrads, and Triads of Meson-Matrices (1943).pdf (1,011.0 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Phenomenological Theory of Supra-conductivity (1936).pdf (96.8 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Probability Problems in Nuclear Chemistry (1945).pdf (755.1 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Probability Relations between Separated Systems (1936).pdf (786.1 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Prof. Richard Bär (1941).pdf (112.7 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Rate of n-fold Accidental Coincidences (1944).pdf (220.7 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Relativistic Fourier Reciprocity and the Elementary Masses (1952).pdf (1.7 MB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Relativistic Quantum Theory (1954).pdf (250.5 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - Systematics of Meson-Matrices (1943).pdf (1.0 MB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - The Absolute Field Constant in the New Field Theory (1935).pdf (94.2 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - The Affine Connexion in Physical Field Theories (1944).pdf (469.3 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - The Earth's and the Sun's Permanent Magnetic Fields... (1943).pdf (1.1 MB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - The Factorization of the Hypergeometric Equation (1941).pdf (156.7 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - The Final Affine Field Laws I (1947).pdf (814.4 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - The Final Affine Field Laws II (1948).pdf (983.6 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - The Final Affine Field Laws III (1948).pdf (701.7 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - The Foundation of the Theory of Probability, I (1947).pdf (1.6 MB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - The Foundation of the Theory of Probability, II (1947).pdf (473.5 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - The General Affine Field Laws (1946).pdf (1.1 MB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - The General Unitary Theory of the Physical Fields (1943).pdf (1.6 MB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - The Philosophy of Experiment (1955).pdf (687.5 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - The Point Charge in the Unitary Field Theory (1944).pdf (719.5 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - The Point-Charge in the Non-symmetric Field Theory (1951).pdf (253.1 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - The Proper Vibrations of the Expanding Universe (1939).pdf (672.7 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - The Relation between Metric and Affinity (1947).pdf (385.9 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - The Shielding Effect of Planetary Magnetic Fields (1944).pdf (1.1 MB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - The Statistical Law in Nature (1944).pdf (257.1 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - The Union of the three Fundamental Fields (1944).pdf (1.0 MB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - The Wave Equation for Spin 1 in Hamiltonian Form (1955).pdf (349.3 KB)
    • Schrödinger, Erwin - The Wave Equation for Sp

Description

==================================

A FOND FAREWELL

I profoundly regret to announce that these collections of Werner Heisenberg, Erwin Schrödinger, and Eric R. Kandel will be my final three torrents.

My circumstances are such that I find myself living in a building that I discovered to be controlled by a ruthless criminal gang. Over the last two years I have been harassed and threatened continually because they fear their crimes (fraud certainly, but most probably also money laundering and prostitution, among others) being publicly exposed. In recent months these cruel and sadistic attacks have become daily, and now hourly, occurrences. The impact on my mental and physical well-being has become intolerable, and I cannot continue working under these conditions.

It has been my great pleasure to have served the file-sharing community for more than 10 years. Researching, scanning, and building these torrent collections gave my life an entirely new and unexpected meaning, and I poured heart and soul into almost all of them. I have been deeply gratified to receive your many kind comments and encouragement through the years, and it has been that support that has kept me going through some challenging times. Without your help, I would never have got this far.

My seedbox subscription is scheduled to expire in February 2026, so you should have no difficulty downloading my collections at least until that time. As always, if you find my torrents valuable I hope you will help to seed them for as long as you can.

"What thou lovest well remains,
the rest is dross
What thou lov'st well shall not be reft from thee
What thou lov'st well is thy true heritage"

==================================

* Erwin Schrodinger - Collected Works (15 books)

ERWIN SCHRÖDINGER (1887 — 1961)
was an Austrian theoretical physicist who contributed to the wave theory of matter and to other fundamentals of quantum mechanics. He is recognized for postulating the Schrödinger equation, an equation that provides a way to calculate the wave function of a system and how it changes dynamically in time. He shared the 1933 Nobel Prize for Physics with British physicist P.A.M. Dirac "for the discovery of new productive forms of atomic theory".

In a six-month period in 1926, he produced the papers that gave the foundations of quantum wave mechanics. In those papers he described his partial differential equation that is the basic equation of quantum mechanics and bears the same relation to the mechanics of the atom as Newton's equations of motion bear to planetary astronomy. Adopting a proposal made by Louis de Broglie in 1924 that particles of matter have a dual nature and in some situations act like waves, Schrödinger introduced a theory describing the behaviour of such a system by a wave equation that is now known as the Schrödinger equation. The solutions to Schrödinger's equation, unlike the solutions to Newton's equations, are wave functions that can only be related to the probable occurrence of physical events. The definite and readily visualized sequence of events of the planetary orbits of Newton is, in quantum mechanics, replaced by the more abstract notion of probability.

This aspect of the quantum theory made Schrödinger and several other physicists profoundly unhappy, and he devoted much of his later life to formulating philosophical objections to the generally accepted interpretation of the theory that he had done so much to create. His most famous objection was the 1935 thought experiment that later became known as Schrödinger's cat. A cat is locked in a steel box with a small amount of a radioactive substance such that after one hour there is an equal probability of one atom either decaying or not decaying. If the atom decays, a device smashes a vial of poisonous gas, killing the cat. However, until the box is opened and the atom's wave function collapses, the atom's wave function is in a superposition of two states: decay and non-decay. Thus, the cat is in a superposition of two states: alive and dead. Schrödinger thought this outcome "quite ridiculous," and when and how the fate of the cat is determined has been a subject of much debate among physicists.

In addition, he wrote many works on various aspects of physics: statistical mechanics and thermodynamics, physics of dielectrics, colour theory, electrodynamics, general relativity, and cosmology, and he made several attempts to construct a unified field theory. In his book WHAT IS LIFE? (1944) Schrödinger addressed the problems of genetics, looking at the phenomenon of life from the point of view of physics. He also paid great attention to the philosophical aspects of science, ancient, and oriental philosophical concepts, ethics, and religion.

Of all the physicists of his generation, Schrödinger stands out because of his extraordinary intellectual versatility. He made significant contributions to nearly all branches of science and philosophy, an almost unique accomplishment at a time when the trend was toward increasing technical specialization in these disciplines. His study of ancient Greek science and philosophy, summarized in his NATURE AND THE GREEKS (1954), gave him both an admiration for the Greek invention of the scientific view of the world and a skepticism toward the relevance of science as a unique tool with which to unravel the ultimate mysteries of human existence. Schrödinger's own metaphysical outlook, as expressed in his last book, MY VIEW OF THE WORLD (1961), closely paralleled the mysticism of the Vedanta.

The following books are in PDF and/or ePub format as noted:

* Collected Papers on Wave Mechanics, 3e (Chelsea, 1982) – PDF
* Erwin Schrödinger's Color Theory [ed. Niall] (Springer, 2017) – PDF
* Expanding Universes (Cambridge, 1956) – PDF
* Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics [ed. Bitbol] (Ox Bow, 1995) – PDF ^^
* Letters on Wave Mechanics (Open Road, 2011) – ePub
* Mind and Matter (Cambridge, 1959) – PDF
* My View of the World (Cambridge, 2008) – ePub
* Nature and the Greeks / Science and Humanism (Cambridge, 2014) – PDF
* On Modern Physics (Collier, 1962) – PDF
* Science and Humanism: Physics in Our Time (Cambridge, 1961) – PDF
* Science Theory and Man^ (Dover, 1957) – PDF
* Space-Time Structure (Cambridge, 1988) – PDF
* Statistical Thermodynamics, 2e (Cambridge, 1964) – PDF + ePub
* What is Life & Other Scientific Essays (Doubleday, 1956) – PDF
* What is Life / Mind and Matter / Autobiographical Sketches (Cambridge, 2013) – ePub

^ originally published as Science and the Human Temperament (1935)
^^ An low-quality scan that cannot be improved upon and included here only for the sake for completeness; apologies

Please seed and share with others. ?

Download torrent
154.7 MB
seeders:75
leechers:9

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
154.7 MB
seeders:75
leechers:9

Torrent hash: ABDBCFF5BEDA80F951DE3953B60D5E5B22622A89