updated:
Added by Tipple in Other > Audiobook

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 74
  • Language: English

Files

Rush Limbaugh - See, I Told You So [from cassette]
  • See, I Told You So - Tape A, Side 1.mp3 (56.4 MB)
  • See, I Told You So - Tape A, Side 2.mp3 (56.1 MB)
  • See, I Told You So - Tape B, Side 1.mp3 (56.2 MB)
  • See, I Told You So - Tape B, Side 2.mp3 (54.4 MB)
  • See, I Told You So.jpg (67.5 KB)
  • Torrent Downloaded From.txt (0.1 KB)

Description

Rush Limbaugh is host of The Rush Limbaugh Show—the nation’s highest-rated talk radio program, with an audience of more than twenty million—and a #1 New York Times bestselling author.

Released in 1994,by its second day in the stores, Limbaugh's second book had the biggest early sales of a hardcover book in publishing history. That's what the man himself let slip on his radio show, and as he says, he purveys only the truth--a statement that is itself true in terms of both factual accuracy and ideological sincerity. But the truth has little to do with Limbaugh's appeal and success. Those come to him because he is relentlessly upbeat, an indomitable patriot, a booster for capitalism, and a feisty flouter of sanctimonious special pleaders and those most despised of nay-sayers, establishment (the Times, the Post, Time, Newsweek, the networks, etc.) journalists, who'd be much (well. . . a teensy bit, maybe) more acceptable to Limbaugh if they'd only 'fess up to their liberal bias. All of those qualities are here in spades, just as they were in last year's phenomenal best-seller, The Way Things Ought to Be. What's missing is Limbaugh's hilarious, irreverent, and canny use of pop culture--for instance, the New Orleans novelty song, "Ain't Got No Home," introducing updates on homelessness, and a 1960s surfer-rock parody called "The Little First Lady with Meg'lomania," twitting Hillary Clinton--which highlights his radio program and makes it magnetically listenable. To make up for this loss, there's at least chapter 25, "The Politically Correct Liberal Lexicon," but, really, there's no loss to make up, for Limbaugh in his more somber print manifestation is still political and social commentary so lively it cries out to be read and agreed or disagreed with, but always enjoyed. Ray Olson --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

Download torrent
223.2 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Rush Limbaugh - See, I Told You So

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://eddie4.nl:6969/announce
udp://shadowshq.eddie4.nl:6969/announce